Thursday 16 August 2012

W T F

I just think when you get told one thing, that one thing should happen.  NOT, its not happening (unless a tornado is involved).  NOT, um, er, did you not understand the one thing I may have told you ACTUALLY could be something I DID NOT EXPLAIN right!!!  Not, I was expecting you to deal with me the way you said you would, but then hey?? You didn't!!

I think when you get so far down a road you become fairly blinkered.  It can go one way or another.  You either: -
1. Expect to be let down cos you always do get let down so grumble grumble grumble.
2. You expect exactly what you were told would happen (it doesn't so where does the emotional explosion go??).

Yesterday D DAY was brilliant.  Today, D DAY is a bit like Z day but with complete and utter friggin oh bloody-hell-ness.  The nurse DID not call.  The nurse got CHASED.  The nurse should call ISH within two days of D DAY, but it may well be Monday.

So me...... HS wife, I want the nurse to stab my hubs with the meds and get the F on with it.  I guess hubs does too......... 

But it's been a W T F day.  Forget D DAY.  It's WTF day. 

Hubs been a tad itchy on the sarcastic side and HS wife is a tad "whatever".  I should explain something.  I swear by evening primrose and for one reason or another I been off them for a couple of weeks after years of taking it.  I know it makes a difference.  So D DAY (yesterday) I started them again.  But I know I should of not had a break.  Saying that.... hubs is a tad done in with the pain, and the lesions and the pain and the gawd damn friggin pain and it shows in his day and the evening primrose should be on tap!!!

This week, he went home from work to "rest".... Yeah right, a bit of hoovering here and a bit of cleaning there cos hubs cant rest.  Oh boy did that kill him!!!!   Moaned groaned, hated being home, hated "giving in".  HS wife is being the wife she should be and thinking cant let hubs give in no matter what....

SO today.... Hubs says wanna go home to bed.....  HS wife says, no no keep me company at work (we work together --- self employed).   Oh boy did I get that wrong when I said to hubs, hey you said you didn't wanna give in so I said stay with me.... Turned that round to "oh so it's not my company you want" to HS wife's chagrin...... and THAT pretty much sums up the W T F day.

I love being with my hubs.  I love working with him, chilling with him, loving him.  I want him forever in any shape and in any shape I will love him forever.

I don't wanna see many more W T F days.  I always know they will be there in the future cos they have been there in the past in abundance.  We will deal with it.  We will be here.  Same WTF but different day. 

So enjoy your WTF days...  Learn from it, have a beer or a voddie and start again tomorrow.

xxx

BTW.... hubs wants you to know, we are sorted... we are chilling...(but reading it back to him he's like oh you just want "them" to know (bloody bugger)).   Couple of voddies and red bull and voddies and tango and a bit of a chat, a bit of a laugh, bit of food......  Tomorrow is another day.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness there is always tomorrow... I have those WTF days with a passion that is endless! Great blog post, Ali! Really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work! Love & Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete