Sunday 19 August 2012

SUNDAY TXT

Sunday about 5.34am "GMG love you xxx"

Sunday about 7.45 am "GMH love you more Alsx xxx hows u? x"

We didn't wake up too well.  I was a complete loon about 2 months about two months ago and broke my ankle.  NOT drunkenly so! I wish.  Simply stepped out the work van and caught it on the kerb and bam.  Plaster cast for six weeks.  It didn't bloody help!!! lol.  My man, running round after me when he is already at about 90 with the pain and the lesions but too stubborn and to loving me to not.

Sunday about 9.45 am "Wake up, made you milky coffee... xxx Alsx"

First conversation is how did we sleep. Hubs knows I was well uncomfortable cos I cant put the ankle anywhere even though the cast is off it still kills.  Likely cos I don't actually stop to rest it but you know what it's like with work.  You just do it.

Well, hubs has had a night with phone games so he doesn't put the telly on to wake me.  Apparently, I said OH MY GOD in the night but then snuggled back down.

Pain meds are crap.  Unless you have something like morphine type meds or cannabis not much else works.  Hubs dont wanna do it.  Why should he? HS is shit.

Sunday about 12.15 pm and hubs gone into work to sort out machinery. Yeah it's Sunday but we are self employed.  "On way to tesco, want anything my darling?xxx"

Sunday about 12.25 pm "Aw fanx gorgeous but am cool Alsx xxx"

Sunday about 13.24pm "Got some cool stuff xxx".  Oh my, he's been gone an hour or so.  It's all very local.  Means he is struggling to walk.

Sunday about 13.29pm "You are cool stuff sweet cheeks Alsx xxx"

We got buffet!!!  It's what we like, when we cant be arsed to cook.  Tescos finest range fairly good.  Yesterday I made avocado and bacon with spring onions, fresh bread and cesar salad.  Take ten minutes on me crap ankle.

Today we want it again less the A & B!  Stubborn hubs puts it together.  Gorgeous plate of food to put any event to shame.  We have had a lazy day.  Hubs been into work twice to change machines regardless of the pain and swellings he has found over the last few days and refuses to let me do anything.  When he finished he had a VRB.  Why not?  Really, WTFN?  I joined him later and it's been chilled.

Yesterday we got over the service with the meds of a "nurse within two days" with a YEAH F*CKING RIGHT attitude we are building knowing it will be now Wednesday next week before he can touch the new meds.

I didn't tell you about Friday.  End of a BIG day.  I wanted to take up a minor invite for tea time drinks but I knew hubs would be in extreme pain and uncomfortable.  But we need people.  We need normality.  We eventually went after a long stupid "I don't want you in pain and uncomfortable so lets go home" and "but you wanna go".  Fairly more said, we went, it was ok, hubs said so but he has well paid for it.

Back to Sunday.

15.45pm " Love you horny xxx"

You got text is the conversation across the settees!!! Why?  Because my phone wont bloody well sound on receiving a text so my hubs is reduced to telling me he did!!!! LOL

"Thank you for my lovely txt!! Food was amazeballs!! Thank you!! Fancy strwbs & crm?"

"Fancy somthing! xx!"

Everything and everyone has a place in life.  It doesn't mean it's right.  Or wrong.  Just is.

Tomorrow is another day.  One we already know is going to be hard.

Life goes on.......... on.......on.......o...n..... and ITS SUNDAY

x

1 comment:

  1. BIG LOVE & HUGS! So sorry to hear about your poor ankle. Ouch! What a sweet hubby. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete