Sunday 16 September 2012

You are beautiful

Could i love you more? Yes. Cos everyday proves that i do.

I knew you had "something" going on when we met. Little did i know what my future hubs and me had in store.

But would i change a thing? Yes. I would wish this shite HS would do one. Yeah there has always been health issues. Always been doctors. Hospital appointments. Ups and downs. But i am there. Ain't my hubs been there for me? This year a bloody broken ankle. That nearly put him over the edge and watching that ain't been bliss. Had cervical cancer 3 years ago. Was he there? Bloody yes he was. Lost a baby. Was he there? Yes is your answer.

My hubs is my rock.  Met him through family. Out in a club. Kinda sliding doors moment. A story we love. But I know what i wanted the moment i saw you my darling hubs. So many aspects of you attracted me.

Your laughter. Your crazy bad jokes i hear over and over again. The same old same old is still new today. The way you can have a dig somehow that actually don't insult anyone cos it's the way you tell em!

Your profile. Your face is amazing. Your body profile is sexy as ever. Don't care about the scars. Don't care what's coming out of you.

Only care you know i love you. Only care you know you are precious. Only care you know you are amazing.

The moment we met we both have said how our lives changed intrinsically. How we meshed. How right we are. Yes we had a life before. Yes we got history. Real life history encompassing kids and grand kids and life and death.

So bloody what. My hubs has HS.

So fuck HS. And. Sorry. But fuck em all. My hubs is my world. My universe. My out of this world.  We are always gonna build on our world. Always gonna move on and hopefully up.

Hubs. Everything. Always.

Alsx xxx

2 comments:

  1. You and your sweet hubby are very lucky, indeed, to share such a deep love and friendship! Your understanding and support for your sweet hubby really touches my heart. YOU are HIS biggest fan & rightly so! WTG! I think you BOTH ROCK! Love & Hugs! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my husbands laughter and he keeps such a good sense of humor even when he is hurting. He never takes his anger or frustration out on me...Glad your husband has you and that you love each other so much.

    ReplyDelete